Hornby R8249 Standard 8 pin Locomotive Decoder
The Hornby locomotive decoders may be used with all standard digital control equipment that conforms to the NMRA standards.
- Control of the motor's rotational speed (load compensation)
- Acceleration and deceleration separately adjustable
- Selectable for operation with 14, 28, 128 speed steps
- Programming on main track
- Four On/Off function outputs.Two of the function outputs are dedicated for the head / tail lights.
- Motor overload current protection
- With NMRA RP-9.1.1 / NEW652 medium plug