Hornby R8249 Standard 8 pin Locomotive Decoder
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Hornby locomotive decoders may be used with all standard digital control equipment that conforms to the NMRA standards.
- Control of the motor's rotational speed (load compensation)
- Acceleration and deceleration separately adjustable
- Selectable for operation with 14, 28, 128 speed steps
- Programming on main track
- Four On/Off function outputs.Two of the function outputs are dedicated for the head / tail lights.
- Motor overload current protection
- With NMRA RP-9.1.1 / NEW652 medium plug
We Also Recommend
Hornby R8238 Digital RJ12 Connecting Socket
Sale price £2.75 £2.75
In Stock : 2